Monday, July 14, 2008

TF MasterForce Overlord Review

The long awaited review... D-307 Masterforce Powermaster Overlord

Base Mode


The 2 Powermasters....










I thought this review is just a plain normal Transformers review but I was wrong. During the transformations, mishap has happened. I broke 2 clips, which really pissed me off. One clip off the ramp and another inner clip of the jet broke as well. Both can be fixed thru extra duty super glue. As much as I love to play this, I forgot this monster is 20 years old vintage toy.

The transformation is quite straight forward but remember to put on powermaster during some tranformation or else like me clip will get broken.

The smaller parts are the ones easier to lose. As I started this piece from scratch, I managed to salvage most of the parts from ebay, still left a few though. I'm glad what I have right now and happy to say its a decent piece.

1 comment:

Zhariff said...

sorry to hear about the broken piece..but hey,u still got yourself DE legend! congrats bro